Monday, January 23, 2012

the golden globes

what's the best part of award shows? the fashion of course!

here are some of my faves from the red carpet:

Julie Bowen in Reem Acra
i'm still loving this color for spring 2012... i even had my bridesmaids wear this color in my wedding last year! the fit is great and the sleeves are gorgeous! very grace kelly!

Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci
the slicked back hair, the dark look, the cutouts... it's all so fitting for her!

Joseph Gordon Levitt
who doesn't love joseph gordon levitt? i mean, come on! he looks so sharp with the black on black piping on his suit and his cute little bow tie. so slick and handsome.

Amanda Peet in Marc Jacobs
very bohemian chic. i love a good lace chiffon tiered dress. her hair could have been a little better, but all in all, the look is great!

and last but not least, my favorite of the night (and my husband's celebrity crush!)...

Charlize Theron in Dior
again, she is wearing my favorite blush color. the front cutout with the tiers lays perfectly. i think her headband really sets the look and pulls it all together. gorgeous, girl!

who were your favorites on the red carpet?

images from the hollywood reporter.

1 comment:

  1. Julie Bowens dress is a STUNNER. I'm trying to keep my jaw off the floor here.


    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete