Wednesday, August 15, 2012

wishlist wednesday

so it's wishlist wednesday and the fall season is comin' on around. i'm not sure if you know, but i have this thing for winter coats. i know, i know, we live in tennessee, but these coats are just so darn cute! i definitely got more wear out of them in my chicago/indiana days... so here are 2 outfits i've styled with my wishlist wednesday picks:


1) vintage lillie anne coat from my local vintage shop- savant vintage couture. that collar!? just wow!


2) skimmers from urban. pretty much a staple in my own closet. (i particularly like the mustard- wouldn't they look great with some black tights and that coat?)

----


3) delicately designed colorblock dress from ruche. mara (ruche stylist) popped into my inbox today wearing this pretty lil dress- and i've been eyeing it ever since!


4) scalloped skimmers from lulus. they've got me on this one. they posted this pic as a teaser about a month ago and i've been checking back ever since! still not in stock, but you know i'll be first in line! (the green ones would be fun with the ruche dress!)


5) vintage gucci watch from yet again savant vintage couture. you guys are really gettin' me with those facebook pics! (you could wear this with either one of the outfits i styled above!)

and there you have it. my (current) wishlist. happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment