Friday, March 16, 2012

Now & Then: Ballerinas

Ever since I was little, I have loved Impressionism. I grew up looking at art books that my Grandma gave me on Van Gogh, Monet, and one of my favorites- Degas. Now that I'm older, I can really appreciate learning about artists at a young age. I try to go to art museums in every city I visit and have seen some of these beauties in person! Some of my favorites of Degas' are right in my hometown (Chicago) at The Art Institute. His ballerina pictures are some of the most gorgeous paintings I've ever seen! Which brings me to today's Now & Then: Ballerinas...

Now:










& Then:








Now: one // two // three // four // five // six // seven
Then: one // two // three // four 

You can also find more ballerina inspiration from this Ruche Blog post!

1 comment: