Monday, February 20, 2012

Magazine Monday: Lucky Jan. 2012

Happy Magazine Monday! If you know me, you will know that I subscribe to way too many magazines! I love flipping through the pages and picking out my favorite looks! Here are some of my favorites from the Lucky Magazine January 2012 issue.





(left) this red top is a great variation to the tie-neck trend- adding ruffles gives it that unique touch. the "hold my hand" dress is a style that i usually gravitate towards. any navy blue dress with a cute print is a winner in my closet! (right) black patent leather oxfords paired with tailored white pants and a lightweight printed top is a great look to transition from winter to spring.




here's a nod to colorful lace! how pretty is this belted lace dress with red buckle flats. i love the sheer shirt trend and this one is a great variation with the black polka-dots.



how gorgeous is this lace cutout sweater?! might be fun to add a pop of color with a red or blue cami underneath.

<3 aly


No comments:

Post a Comment