Wednesday, February 1, 2012

reading material

on my other blog guitarpicks and bobbypins, i posted my hopes for 2012. one of them was to read more this year! i did finish one book already, but it's kind of cheating because i started it in 2011... but since reading big books is a little intimidating to me, i am going to start light.

i really like reading marketing and business books, but i'd like to mix it up a bit and read some fiction, too.

almost all of my friends have read or are reading...



what are some good book suggestions? what are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. If you like marketing books and you haven't read The Tipping Point then I would highly encourage you to do so. It's fascinating and talks about how trends get started and all sorts of things!

    One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp has the power to change your life. No, it really does. :) So, so good.

    And of course The Help is a phenomenal book and I've never laughed out loud so many time while reading...

    I love books so I could go on and on...
    I'd love to hear a review of what you think about the Hunger Games when you are done!

    And I'm enjoying this lovely new blog of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete